Tata SIA Airlines

Tata SIA Airlines, known by the brand name Vistara, is a full-service airline joint venture between Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines (SIA).

Tata SIA Airlines

Tata Sons holds a 51 percent majority stake in the company whereas SIA owns the remaining 49 percent. Vistara brings together Tata’s and SIA’s strengths in hospitality and service to create memorable and personalised flying experiences for its customers. Vistara commenced its commercial operations on January 9, 2015.


Vistara is headquartered in New Delhi, India.

This profile was last updated on February 17, 2015 at 10:34 IST
Please refer to the official website of the company for more information (Website link available in the ‘Contact’ section on this page)